- Installation of water coolers at the Gurgaon jail to provide cold water to prisoners during summer.
- Running a school “Jugul Kishore Sanatam Dharam Public School” for the children at the subsidized cost in Hissar, Haryana.
- Providing life’s basic needs to the deprived section of society in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Supporting Somen Debnath’s initiative: around the world bicycle tour for HIV/AIDS awareness programme and presentation of Indian culture.
- Contributing to the fund-raising initiative of the Filipino community for the typhoon Haiyan victims through Operation Bayanihan of the GMA Kapuso Foundation in the Philippines.
- Organized various blood donation camps.
- Food for the needy (India and UAE).
- Cremation aid for families of deceased in need including transporting the bodies to the cremation grounds.
- Iftar for a number of fasting Muslims laborers in the UAE.
- Gaushala project for sundry and injured cows left on roads.
- School and new temple ongoing development.
Matrimonial – ASPAM Foundation opened ASPAM Matrimonial in Gurgaon, dedicated to help people meet their life partners for marriage in a comfortable environment. ASPAM Matrimonial collects profiles of potential bride and groom from the country and provides free of cost matchmaking consultations.
ASPAM Matrimonial provides comprehensive services such as:
- Free of cost registration. Every single member can send profile or bio-data and photograph at email@example.com. Specifying the interest features to enable ASPAM Matrimonial to start the communication with other members
- Matching of Bio-Data of the bride and groom.
For any information or support, please contact:
Contact No: +919599200676
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASPAM Matrimonial provides comprehensive services like: -
- Free of cost registration.
- Every single member can send Bio-Data and Photograph at the mentioned Email ID in Contact Details.
- Express interest features enables to start communication with us at the mentioned Contact No. in Contact Details.
- Matched Bio-Data of bride & groom are helpful to take a glance through ASPAM Matrimonial.
For any information or support, please contact us: -
Contact No: - +919599200676
Email ID: - email@example.com
- Ambulance Donation: - True to its endeavor to make a difference to the lives of under privileged. Aspam Foundation has donated an Ambulance to Shamshan Sudhaar Samiti in Hissar to help the underprivileged in the society who cannot afford the transportation expenses of carrying patients/corpse for final rituals.
- Eye Hospital: - J.K. Mangaaliwala trust and Aspam foundation opened Reshma Devi Goyal Charitable Eye Hospital in Hissar as part of their endeavor to make a difference to the lives of under privileged. The hospital provides free eye consultation & eye operation to the poor and needy. The Out Patient Department (OPD) of the hospital has already provided services for 22,852 Eye Care patients, 6,567 Dental Care patients and 1,123 from the Gynaecology division patients; and a total of 3,546 eye surgeries and 126 gynae deliveries as of April 2017.
- Gaushala: - In the strings of charitable work which J.K. Mangaliwala trust and Aspam Foundation does, we also manage a Gaushala at Village Raliawas , Dist Rewari, Haryana where we take care of Old & Weak Cows given the religious importance of Cows in our society. Attached Pictures of Bhoomi Pujan of New Gaushala.
- Ear Operations of Underprivileged Children: - As part of our charitable endeavors, Aspam foundation and JK Mangaliwala Trust in collaboration with ALPS International Pvt Ltd. New Delhi has supported the expenses borne in ear operations of few poor and needy children in our society.
- • On the night of Amavasya (Sunday 21st December), in the holy premise of Mahamai Dadi Mandir, Hissar. Mangaliwala Parivaar and ASPAM Foundation distributed blankets and sewing machines to the underprivileged widows empowering them to be self-dependent for their livelihood.
Projects in Pipeline
- Education for economically weaker section of the society.
- Legal support to Indians stuck in UAE and Indian jails.
- Marriage of girls from economically weaker section of the society.
- Adoption of a village in Uttarakhand for development
- Eye check-up camps in Delhi.
- Handicap camp in Delhi.
- Organize fund raising activities such as: concert for a cause, art/photo exhibit, ‘bring-and-buy sale, talent contest, sport fest, etc.